Updated 2018 September 30th, 2018
Cookies on this website do not store confidential information. They do not store your name, address etc. However, should you wish to limit, block or eliminate this web site or any other cookie, you may change your browser settings to do this. In short, you can modify the browser to automatically remove or accept them, or if you wish to delete them automatically, close the browser and switch off your computer or mobile device. In compliance with the criteria issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, you are hereby informed regarding the cookies used on this site.
Cookies (or computer biscuits) contain minor information sent by a web site and stored in the user’s browser, in such a way that the web site can query the user’s previous activity.
Types and functioning
Permanent cookies: These expire and disappear depending on how they have been defined.
How to disable cookies
Normally it is possible to cease the reception of browser cookies or crease the reception of cookies for a specific service. All modern browsers allow for changes to cookie settings. These setting a are located in the tab for ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ on your browser menu.
How to disable cookies on the most commonly used browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, please consult Microsoft Technical Support or the Browser Help Menu
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Browser History -> Personalised settings. For more information, please consult Mozilla Technical Support or the Browser Help Menu
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, please consult Chrome Technical Support or the Browser Help Menu
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, please consult Apple Technical Support or the Browser Help Menu
It is worth highlighting that:
* If you disable cookies, some of the functional aspects will also be disabled.
* If you share content from this web site via social networking sites such as Facebook or Twitter, it is possible that you will receive cookies from said web sites. The settings for third party cookies are not under the control of this web, and as such, we suggest you verify third party web to obtain more information on their cookies and how to manage them.